Pradhanmantri aavas yojna | IAY List 2021 | PMAY G list download online | indira awas yojana portal | pradhan mantri awas yojana | iay.nic.in 2021-22 list |PM Gramin Aawas yojana
Dear friends, the Ministry of Rural Development has released Indra Gandhi Aawas Yojana (pradhan mantri awas yojana ) for the candidates who are living below the poverty line. And those who do not have a firm house. Under Indira Aawas Yojana to all such people, the government provides a fund to SC / ST, minorities and non-SC / ST rural families who do not have a home to build their own.
This is a great opportunity for BPL ration card holders to get their home. You can get more information about PMAY G lisT 2020 ( Pmay G List) from the below-given information which continues for special poor families who are very poor and helpless. Check out the new list below (IAY List 2020: Indira Gandhi Aawas Yojana LIST (iay.nic.in 2020-21 List).
Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana ( IAY YOJANA) new plan launch
The Modi government has again started the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, now the benefit of the housing scheme will be extended to all poor families at the earliest, there are many families who have been deprived of the benefits of the housing scheme in the last phase. For this, the Modi government is now preparing to give voice again.
Indira Awaas Yojana ( IAY ) ?
Indra Awas Yojana provides benefits to all those living here from SC / ST, non-bonded employees, minorities and non-SC / ST rural families. As you know this scheme was started by the Central Government in 1985 under Rajiv Gandhi and it has been started for social benefits. Later this scheme has been launched in a new form called “Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana Gramin “(PMGAY) in 2016. Under this scheme, the government will provide Rs. 1.20 lakhs in rural area and houses in urban area. Rs. 1.30 lakh will be given for the construction of and for hilly area.
PRADHAN MANTRI AWAAS YOJANA-GRAMIN
|Name of the scheme ✔||Indira Aawas Yojana ( iay.nic.in) (PMAY G)|
|Type of scheme ✔||Central Government Funded and managed by the state government|
|Apply mode ✔||online|
|Beneficiary ✔||BPL citizen|
|Official website✔||Click HERE|
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Gramin(PMAY-G)
The Govt. of India has redone the Indira Awaas Yojana (IAY) as Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana-Gramin (PMAY-G) w.e.f. 2016-17 to understand the vision of “Lodging for All by 2022”. The accentuation under PMAY-G is on giving all-inclusive access to lodging in rustic zones by building lodging for all during the time of 3 years from 2016-17 to 2018-19 in the State. Under this plan, the recipients are recognized according to the SECC-2011
information and family units having 0,1,2 room kutcha house. A measure of Rs.1.20 lacs in plain zones and Rs.1.30 lacs in uneven/troublesome zones will be given to the recipients to develop IAY houses. What’s more, a measure of Rs.18,000/ – as Top-up sum by the State Govt. also, Rs.12,000/ – will be given under assembly to the development of Sanitary Latrine to the recipient. Under MGNREGA, out of complete 90 untalented individual days in the plain zones and 95 incompetent individual days in uneven/troublesome territories will be allowed work to the IAY recipients for the development of their homes.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 Distinguishing proof of recipients
To cover qualified recipients of specific classes who might be living dissipated inside a Village Panchayat, the individual family unit approach can be utilized. The main goal ought to be given to groups of manual foragers, including those restored and restored reinforced workers. From that point, the need to be given is as per the following:-
- ➡️- Ladies in troublesome conditions, including widows, those separated or abandoned, ladies survivors of outrages and those whose spouses are absent for in any event three years, and, ladies headed families.
(a) Households with a solitary young lady youngster.
- ➡️-Slow-witted people (with at any rate 40% inability)
- ➡️- Truly tested people (with at any rate 40% inability) Transgender people
- ➡️- Widows and closest relative of individuals from
- ➡️- barrier/paramilitary/police powers slaughtered in real life (regardless of whether not BPL);
- ➡️- Families where a part is experiencing Leprosy or Cancer.
- ➡️- Individuals living with HIV (PLHIV)
- ➡️- Different houseless BPL families
What is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 PMAY G and IAY
There are a lot of questions in the minds of people about Indira Gandhi Housing Scheme (IAY) and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. If you know what these two plans are, then let us tell you here, that these two plans are the same. Earlier, this scheme was run under the name of Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana to provide pucca houses in rural areas. But later the name of this scheme was changed and the scheme was run under the name of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, which is still running.
So hope that you have understood about both the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana.
Indira Awas Yojana IAY List 2021
To see the Indira Awaas Yojana list, follow the method given below.
- To see the list of Indira Gandhi Aawas Yojana first, you can visit the official website given here.
- After opening the official website, the page shown below will open in front of you.
- Now after this, you have to click on the Year Wise House Complete Report here.
- After this, you will see IAY LIST here, you will have to select your> state, your district, and your> gram panchayat and your> village.
- After this, the list of Indira Gandhi Aawas Yojana (IAY LIST) will come out.
- You can see your name in it from here.
iay.nic.in PMAY form Apply document requirement
- ➡️Aadhar Card
- ➡️Pan Card
- ➡️Bank passbook
- ➡️size photo
- ➡️Ration card
- ➡️income certificate
- ➡️caste certificate
- ➡️residence certificate
- ➡️Role Description
IAY Yojana Apply Eligibility
- ➡️This scheme is for people below the poverty line
- ➡️The scheme is for SC / ST, non-bonded employees, minorities and non-SC / ST rural families who do not have a home.
- ➡️I will be eligible for this scheme only if I come in the BPL category.
- ➡️For this scheme, such persons will be selected who do not already have a permanent house built.
- ➡️You should not have a government job in your family or in order to take advantage of this scheme.
- ➡️If such a person applies in this scheme. If he does not have these qualifications, then his application will be rejected.
IAY (PMAY G ) Scheme Apply Online
- To apply for Aawas Yojana online, first of all visit the official website.
- After successfully opening the website, select the application category.
- After this, you will be asked for your Aadhaar number and enter the Aadhaar number and click on submit After this, the application form will open in front of you, read the application form carefully.
- First of all, fill your name, mobile number, email id and your full address in the application.
- Here you have to fill all the information correctly and true otherwise your application may get rejected.
- After filling the application, Agree all the terms and conditions given here. Now you have to fill the captcha code here and submit the application successfully.
- After successfully submitting the application, you will get the application number, you should keep this number.
- Now with the help of which application number you can know the status of your application.
PMAY G ( IAY List 2021 ) selection process
As friends, let us tell you that to take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, your name should be in the list of Economic Census 2011.
If you come in the Economic Census 2011 and your name is found in (SECC LIST 2011) then you will necessarily be given the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana. And you will be considered eligible for this scheme, we have given you the information about how to check this check (SECC DATA LIST) List 2011. So you read the information given below carefully. And know your name in this list.
iay.nic.in 2010-2011 list
✔ iay.nic.in 2011-2012 list
✔ iay.nic.in 2012-2013 list
✔ iay.nic.in 2013-2014 list
✔ iay.nic.in 2014-2015 list
✔ iay.nic.in 2015-2016 list
✔ iay.nic.in 2016-2017 list
✔ iay.nic.in 2017-2018 list
✔ iay.nic.in 2018-2019 list
✔ iay.nic.in 2019-2021 list
Money to be given form PMAY GIAY List 2021 / PMAY G scheme
Recently, in the last 3 years, the central government has provided all the funds within three installments to the poor families of all 35 states to build their own houses under the IAY scheme. Under this list, we are going to tell you the list of all these varieties by the government. Within this list, this amount has been made available to all Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe minority families and all BPL families, whose details are as follows.
IAY List 2021
|इंस्टॉलमेंट||2015-16 वित्तीय वर्ष||2016-17 वित्तीय वर्ष||2017-18 वित्तीय वर्ष|
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Application Forms 2018-19 (प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें)
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana (PMGAY), formerly the Indira Awaas Yojana (IAY), is a social welfare flagship program created by the Government of India to provide housing for the rural poor in India.
No, if you live in the city and want to take advantage of rural housing scheme then you will not get the benefit of this scheme.
If you apply online in Prime Minister Aawas Yojana, then you are informed about it within 2 months but it takes a little time to get your Aawas Yojana benefits.
If you have not received the benefit of Aawas Yojana and you are eligible for this scheme and someone is getting the benefit of any scheme which is not eligible, then you can complain about it on its official website?
No, if you are already living in a house, then this plan is not for you, do not apply in it.